Saturday, November 3, 2007

Week 7: #17 Technology

I love technology. Its addictive! I love all the information you can find on the web.....
Although I am an eager learner and user of computer technology....I am a little behind in all the technological playthings such as mp3 players, cell phones, and pda's. Those things I have a problem with learning and using! I'm a pretty basic person and all I need are pretty basic items to play with. It drives me crazy to have a camera on my cell phone....I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the inside of my purse...ok....I can tell you, because I counted them once....its 19! and I can't figure out how to delete them! The manual for my phone is like....two inches thick! UGH!
But! I can play all day on a computer.....and figure that stuff out pretty easily.....so....there ya go!
I love that I can watch old tv shows on my computer....I've been having a Gidget marathon this past week.....and that I can access movies....and music.....
Oh! and I just got a really neat new device that hooks up to my computer that "prints" with a knife blade! So I can type out a word or input an image and then send it to my cutter and it will cut it out on paper or cardstock! So cool! So technical! And to think...I used to have to cut all that stuff out with an exacto knife and hope I didn't slice my finger off in the process!

No comments: