Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 5: #10 Image Generators


I have played around with avatars a lot already. I did browse through the sites listed in this exercise...but I prefer making my own avatars in Photoshop.
The one you see here is one I made that I feel reflects me pretty well. It says:
I live in fantasyland....and I have oceanfront property! Yup! That about sums it up for me! LOL!
Its fun to make avatars and switch them around depending on the site I am using them for.....I also enjoy making siggie bars to go at the end of my posts......Unfortunately, I cannot post some of those here....don't want to let you in on too many of my secrets...**wink wink**
If I find some spare time...I'll make one up especially for here!

I have also meezed before ...that is fun as well....let me see if I can pull up my old meeze for you...
See....I'm reading the books that I am supposed to be shelving!

No comments: